Agender is a cross-platform schedule/calendar tool, it was written to be small, simple and work on any computer with any OS.
Agender is free software, it is licensed under the GNU General Public License. It is written in C++, using the wxWidgets toolkit resulting in a very fast program.
- GPL version 3+ licensed
- Loads and saves automatically
- Tray icon for fast access
- Y2K compliant
- Manages dates from 4,300 B.C. to 10,000 A.D.
- Sticky notes(showed all time)
- Multilingual, already available in English, Spanish, Deutsch and Japanese